To reset a user's password, follow these steps:
NOTE: Only system administrators can reset a user's password.
- Navigate to the User Groups module.
From the main menu: System Admin > User Groups.
- Search for the group to which the user belongs. Use the Quick Search bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to the detail view for the user's group and click the Team Members tab.
- Locate the user within the list. Click the Action drop down arrow and select Reset Password.
- aACE will reset the user's password to the default.
The user can now log in using the default password. aACE will prompt the user to enter a new password as they attempt to log in.