System Administrators control user access to aACE modules at the group level.
NOTE: The changes made will take affect for users of the group once the users log out and then re-enter aACE.
To manage module access for a User Group:
- Navigate to the Groups module. System Admin > User Groups.
- Select the group you wish to work with from list.
- While in the detail view, click the Edit button in the aACE menu bar.
- While in edit mode, click the just below the Module Access tab. The Module Selector appears.
The list displayed on the left of the screen may appear empty until you search the available modules. The list displayed on the right shows the selected modules for the group.
To search the list of available modules, enter a code or name in the search bar and click Search. If you prefer to scroll the entire list of all modules, leave the search fields empty and click the Search button.
- Once you find the module in the list on the left, click the module name to add it to the list on the right. Continue this process until you have selected all the modules you wish to add.
Note: The selected module names will not disappear from the left list.
- When ready, click Save to retain your selections and return to the Module Detail screen (you are still in Edit mode).
- The next step is to grant the appropriate module privileges for the group. While in Edit mode, click to select or deselect each privilege for the given module.
- When finished, click Save.
Reminder: The changes made will take affect for users of the group once the users log out and then re-enter aACE.