To create a new user, follow the steps below:
- If necessary, create and activate a team member record for the new user.
- Navigate to User Groups. From the main menu: System Admin > User Groups.
- Locate the user group to which the team member will belong and navigate to the detail view.
- Click the Team Members tab located in the center of the screen, then click the button at the top of the member's list. This opens the Team Member Selector.
- Locate the team member in the list on the left. Then, click their name to move them to the Selected Member list on the right. When finished, click Save.
- The team member now appears in the Team Members list. Be sure the User check box is selected.
- If necessary, modify the Account Name field. The Account Name is the name the user enters to log into aACE.
- Notify the team member that they may log into aACE. They should use the account name you've assigned and the default password.
NOTE: The user will be prompted to change their password.