Account names are managed in the Team Members tab located in the Group detail screen.
Note: Account names are not case sensitive.
- Navigate to the Groups module. From the main menu: System Admin > User Groups.
- In the Quick Search bar, select the user's name from the User drop down list, then click Search.
- Go to the detail view for the user's group and click the Team Members tab.
- Click the Account Name field to open the dialog box. You can also click the action drop down list at the end of the record row.
- Enter the new account name in the dialog box and click OK. This will change the user's account name and reset the user's password.
- Inform the user to log into aACE using the new account name and the default password. They will be prompted to reset their password at the time of log in.