This document is a quick guide for the installation of aACE on client machines.
Download and install FileMaker:
- Download the appropriate installer here.
- Launch the installer and follow the instructions. Organization and License Key need to be entered exactly as they appear on the FileMaker license agreement. Please contact your system administrator for this information.
Download the aACE launcher:
If your system administrator has not provided a standalone FileMaker (aACE.fmp12) file for launching aACE, please follow these instructions:
- Launch FileMaker.
- Select File > Open Remote... and locate the server aACE is hosted on. Selecting a local host will show "aACE" in the available files.
- Choose aACE from the aACE server.
- You will be prompted for an Account Name and Password. Please contact your system administrator for login credentials.
- Navigate to Internal > D/L aACE Launcher. This will open the Export Field to File dialog where you can choose the destination of the aACE launcher. Place this on your desktop or wherever you would like the launcher to reside on your computer.
- Clicking the aACE launcher will locate the aACE server and open aACE without navigating through FileMaker prompts and dialogs.
- You can download the aACE Getting Started below, or navigate around aACE Support for more focused help guides.