Your aACE solution integrates with VerticalResponse for seamless management of your email marketing lists. If you’re just starting out with aACE+ VerticalResponse, you may find it useful to follow this workflow.
- Create a new list in aACE.
- Add contacts to the list.
- Navigate to the contact list and search for inactive or pending contacts. Activate these contacts if necessary or remove them from the list.
- Navigate to the contact list and search for contacts with missing email addresses. If you have the addresses enter them, or remove the contacts from the list.
- Navigate to the contact list and search for duplicate emails by entering “!” in the Email field in Quick Search. Remove any duplicates from the list.
- Upload new contacts to VerticalResponse and review the rejected records. This will show anything that bounced, unsubscribed previously, or is a duplicate. If contacts have been rejected because they have previously bounced in VerticalResponse, check that their email address has been entered correctly.
- Remove rejected records to pull any contacts off the list that will not successfully upload to VerticalResponse.
- Repeat steps 2-7 as you add new contacts.
Note that steps 3-5 ensure that you are uploading only "clean" data into VerticalResponse, i.e. only active contacts with valid email addresses that are not duplicates. Step 7 ensures that the number of contacts in your aACE and VerticalResponse lists match.