Configure aACE for Google Integration
- In aACE, navigate to System Admin > aACE Preferences > Email Setup and enable Google Contacts by checking Sync Contacts with Google.
- Enter the Domain, Web Service Client, and Owner Email.
- Web Service Client is the Email Address when creating the service account.
- Owner Email is the email address of the account that set up the Google Accounts.
- Click the Digital Key field and insert the .p12 file downloaded when creating the service account.
- Click Test to ensure the credentials have been entered correctly.
- Navigate to Automation Schedules and enable Sync Google Contacts schedule. Once this process has run it will take up to 24 hours for contacts to appear on Google or on your mobile device.
Have more questions? Submit a request