To import and export files in aACE served by 2X, you must share a folder on your local drive. Click here for more details.
To navigate to the shared folder during aACE exports and imports, follow the screenshots below.
- Click the Look In drop-down and select Computer.
- Select the Local Disk and click Open.
- Select the Desktop and click Open.
- When exporting, you will name your file. In our example, we named it CompaniesTemplate. You must also select Excel as the file type.
SPECIAL NOTE: When saving the file, Filemaker may append a .tab file extention to the exported file instead of the proper .xls file extension. This is a known issue with Filemaker. As a work-around, you must manually change the file name to give it the correct .xls file extension before you attempt to open it.
- When Importing, locate the file in your shared folder and select it, then click Open.
- Proceed with the file importing by following the on screen instructions. For more help on importing, click here.