To receive a shipment from a vendor, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the shipping log. From the main menu: Order Management > Shipping Log.
- Create a new shipment. Click New > Incoming.
- Select the company from which the shipment came. Once selected, all open items will appear in the line items of the shipment record. Enter the actual quantities received for each item in the shipment.
- When ready, click Save. A dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to mark the shipment as received, or Not Yet to save the record in pending state.
Once is marked as received and the inventory balances are updated, all orders with items that are back ordered will update with new shipments ready for processing.