To enter purchase adjustments, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the detail screen for purchase record you wish to adjust.
- Click the Adjustments tab located in the lower left of the screen.
- Click the icon to open a new adjustment record. Notice the Purchase Adjustment record automatically fills with the content of the parent Purchase record.
- In the Purchase Items section, you can remove line items clicking the X at the end of the record row.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the Tax and Shipping fields.
- When ready, click Save
- A dialog appears to confirm the adjustment. It states the amount of the adjustment and the remaining balance of the parent Purchase. In this case, the parent purchase balance will be zero.
- Click Open to open the record or click Not Yet to save it in pending state.