aACE allows you to enter a credit card for verification prior to transacting any charges. Once the card is verified, aACE stores an alias to the card for future use.
NOTE: This process occurs automatically when you transact the first charge at the order level. However, it can also be initiated from the Company record prior to any transactions.
To verify and initialize a credit card from the company record, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Finance / Account screen of the company record.
- Click the button located in the Credit Cards section.
- In the Generate Alias dialog, enter the credit card number and the expiration date.
- Click the Submit button.
- If the verification is successful, an alias is created. If an error occurs, a notice appears to alert you of the problem needing correction.
- Once approved, click the OK button to complete the process.