- If you're not currently on FileMaker Server 12 then follow the FileMaker Server 13 instructions here.
- You must have access to the FileMaker Admin Console on your FileMaker Server in order to proceed.
- Each new report pack builds upon the last. By installing the current report pack, all previously released reports will be included.
Step 1: Download the report pack attached to this help guide. Unarchive onto your FileMaker Server.
Step 2: You'll need to remove the existing report pack before installing a new one.
- Open your FileMaker Admin Console and navigate to Databases. Make sure no users are logged into the report pack before proceeding.
- Right-click "aACE_Reports.fp7" and select "Close".
- Once the database is closed, right-click again and select "Remove". This will remove the database from your server.
Step 3: Once the old report pack is removed you'll be ready to upload a new one.
- Click the "Upload Database" button in the top-left. This will open the Upload Database Assistant.
- Click the folder where aACE is located. This will likely be the "Databases" folder, or perhaps an "aACE" sub-folder.
- Click "Add Database" and locate the unarchived FileMaker database you downloaded from this help guide.
- Click "Next" and follow the prompts until the upload process is complete.
Step 4: At this point the report pack has been uploaded. To finalize the install, log into aACE using your aACE login credentials. Navigate to any list view and "Open Report Selector" from the Print menu. You will be prompted to install the new report pack. Once the report pack is installed this dialog will no longer appear.