Follow these steps to troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Check your computer’s internet connection. A working internet connection is needed to access aACE remotely.
- Check to see if your network has any restrictions on the domains it's able to access. Open a browser and go to cloud03.aacebusinesssuite.com. It should load nothing, but if there is something preventing access to that domain you may get an error from the browser explaining it.
- Check to see if you are running the latest version of FileMaker.
- Try accessing aACE from another computer inside your network. This will determine whether the issue is specific to your machine or not.
- Try accessing aACE from another computer outside of your network. This will determine whether the issue is with your network or not.
If the issue is with your network, one possibility is that your firewall is blocking access to the aACE server. See FileMaker’s help guides for FM13 and FM12; draw your attention to the ports identified with “end user” to configure the firewall.